Retrospective Sprint 5

Splitting into teams proved to be a wise decision on our part. We are able to tackle three problems at once, and although my pair’s problem isn’t ready for a push yet, we have made much progress. My specific problem involves letting the user know if their contact information saved correctly upon clicking the save feature. We were able to locate the save feature in the code, and adding a basic browser alert window was pretty simple however we decided it did not fit well with the structure of the website. We are now attempting to recreate the small module that the contact information appears in, in order to have our save message display as well. Overall we believe it will fit much better with the flow and look of the site. We are heading into our final full sprint on top of finals and papers piling up, but we are determined to finish the bugs we have assigned to us.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s